This event was a huge success – thank you to all our participants. At this point we do not have a Marketing Summit scheduled yet for 2013. Please check back again or contact us for more information. Thank you.
Our 2012 Event Recap – Shifting from 20th Century Status Quo to 21st Century Marketing for Tech Companies
A Private Event For Tech Marketing Executives - May 1st and 2nd, 2012 — Santa Clara, CA
Bringing together senior marketing executives and decision-makers who want to learn from experts as well as network with their peers.
Join us for a one and a half day summit — for comprehensive updates on the current and future state of the technology marketing. This is an exclusive, private, industry event to discuss and learn about marketing trends from marketing executives, and software, tools and service providers. The theme for the summit, “Shifting from 20th Century Status Quo to 21st Century Marketing for Tech Companies,” is designed to get you out of the boring old into the exciting new and driving more revenue for your company.
The Marketing Professionals Summit is different than the trade shows or seminars you have attended in the past. Marketing executives from top technology companies will gather for one and half days for the sole purpose of discussion trends and technologies, sharing ideas and expanding their market. This is a unique opportunity to share with the top decision makers in one room from a wide array of technology companies. We expect more than 100 executives from 80 or more companies will attend (no more than 180 total attendees will be permitted). So the audience is high-powered, but still manageable to conduct face-to-face business.
Example topics, discussions and themes that will be covered include:
- Marketing automation tools
- Goodbye to same old, same old
- Channel marketing – getting attention amongst the competition
- Marketing and PR in Europe
- End-user messaging – what really resonates
- Interactive roundtable discussion/panels
- Enlightening the sales team – giving them what they need while keeping your messaging on track
- Bringing marketing and sales together – remove the animosity
- Transfer of information from Product Marketing to Product Management/Development
- Agile development and the marketing dept. – making it all work
Who Should Attend (Our Audience):
Senior marketing folks from startups through the large system guys. People that are willing to open up and share ideas as well as wanting to learn from experts and their peers.
Pricing: For the day and half, plus all meals and one reception: $595 US